Monday, December 14, 2009

musings of a procrastinator.

thingsIshouldbedoingrightnowbutamnot:

1) calculus homework. it is unbelievable how much i despise this class, and ms. lucas. it literally is her goal in life to humiliate me every chance she gets. literally.

for example (you can click on it to make it bigger):


















anyway.

2) studying for AP Psych. I don't remember anything I've learned. Ironically, this chapter is entitled Memory.

3) writing my supplementary essays for Macalester and Northwestern.

...

this has to be the most upsetting, disappointing item on my list. its december 14. really, stephanie? really? pathetic. simply pathetic.

4) practicing irish dance. i'm going to ireland in 2 months. need I say more?

5) writing my reflection paper that was assigned 3 weeks ago and is due in 4 days.



to top this sorry-excuse-of-a-to-do-list off, i skipped school today, with the intention of completing all of this. F. M. L. in the worst way possible.

on the plus side, i updated my blog layout. the pictures are all from my trip to peru during spring break this year. gorgeous, are they not? i must return someday. after i finish my to-do list.

...i'll miss you, south america.

No comments:

Post a Comment