Tuesday, March 3, 2009

NUMERO UNO, SENOR.

wow. my very own blog.
THIS IS EXCITING.

well. i suppose i don't have much to say right now. i'm a bit overwhelmed with all the possibilities. i could list nondescript facts about me, state my likes and dislikes, or attempt to be different by being the same. i think i just did that with the previous sentence. whoops.

basically, i made a blog because i read an article from the March 2008 edition of CosmoGirl! that was lying around my room that advised me to start a journal to discover who i am. and writing with actual writing utensils makes my hand hurt. typical lazy american, i suppose. whoops, there i go again.

to my credit, i did used to (did used to? is that gramatically correct? i don't think so. oh well.) keep a journal from the time i was 4 and barely able to write. it looked like this:

"TODAYIWENTTOTHEBARNWITHMOLLYANDIRODEAHORSEITWASREALLYGREAT"

i was unable to make lower-case letters or put spaces in between my words. typing without spaces is extremely difficult, by the way. try it. i dare you.

hmm, blogging is delightfully and surprisingly easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment